Femto Forum Compliant Configurable Scheduler
- Frequency selective scheduling
- QoS Support
- MIMO Support
- Link adaptation
- MAC multiplexing
- Scheduling of HARQ transmissions
- UE class support
- Semi-persistant scheduling
- Optimisation for VoiP
- Distributed VRB allocation
- Support for different allocation types
- Adaptive and non-adaptive uplink HARQ retransmissions
- PDCCH allocation and adaptation
- Interframe and interframe uplink hopping
- Supported Rel.8 transmission modes
- Flexible parameterisation
- KPI monitoring
- Self-optimisation of parameters
- Victim UE downlink interference management
- HeNB power control based on HUE measurements
- Cognitive downlink beamforming
- Time domain eICIC solution
The environment-aware mi!SmallCellSPECTRUM™ Scheduler is designed to optimize air interface performance without the need for coordination over the X2 interface. This enables a fast (per 1ms TTI) response on any change in interference or channel conditions.
Our LTE Femtocell scheduler employs scanning the radio environment, by listening UE transmissions in the Femtocells neighborhood, using the sniffer to detect neighboring eNBs, and listening to the neighbor-list reports from UE’s in its vincinity. The ability to detect victim-UEs enables our Scheduler to reduce interference by taking this information into account.
Our active participation in Femto Forum and 3GPP has enabled us to address the critical interference scenarios identified by 3GPP / Femto Forum.
The configurability of our scheduler enables our customers to optimize the behavior of the scheduler for specific usage scenarios. 22 system performance KPIs are available for performance evaluation and Scheduler behavior control.
The high-efficiency mi!SmallCellSPECTRUM™ LTE eNB Scheduler is fully compliant with the new FemtoForum API for air interface scheduling. The mi!SmallCellSPECTRUM™ scheduler runs on mimoOn’s own LTE eNB STACK software product mi!SmallCellSTACK™, as well as any other vendor’s LTE eNB STACK supporting the FemtoForum Scheduler / NMM APIs.