mimoOn is the LTE pioneer and IP provider in end-to-end software implementation and system design for SDR platforms.
- Founded in May 2006, headquarters in Duisburg, Germany
- Leading LTE software solutions provider for mobile handset and wireless infrastructure market
- Focused exclusively on LTE technology since inception, specializing in LTE PHY & STACK software
- Partnerships with market leaders like silicon vendors, IP companies and fabless companies to deliver comprehensive LTE software offering, from PHY to STACK
- Staff comprised of highly experienced former Nokia, Ericsson, NSN, Lucent, Philips and Siemens Mobile engineers
Since forming in 2006, mimoOn have been at the forefront of LTE software development, and pioneering & promoting the use of Software Defined Radio (SDR) platforms to enable future proof solutions for the wireless industry.
SDR platforms are programmable devices, delivering cost, efficiency and flexibility benefits in a world that demands greater features on demand. mimoOn's understanding of how to maximise performance, ease migration and deliver that compelling user experience, positions the company to service all segments of the wireless world.
mimoOn's scalable and modular 3GPP LTE infrastructure software families mi!Femto™ & mi!Pico™ and terminal software family mi!Mobile™ enables equipment manufacturers to fully exploit the numerous benefits of SDR.
mimoOn‘s pre-certified Physical Layer (PHY) and Protocol Stack (MAC, PDCP, RLC and RRC) software packages assure fast time to market, conformance to the latest release of the standards, ease of integration and design to the lowest BoM.
Due to mimoOn's strong background from tier 1 mobile phone manufacturers and the company’s ongoing research at leading-edge academic institutions, mimoOn is able to provide innovative solutions to the cellular industry.
mimoOn has been voted into EE Times annual list of Emerging Startups and also listed as one of Germany’s most promising High-Tech companies.